|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
07 January 2008 / Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 5:24 PM
07 January 2008 (Monday) Today was suppose to be 1st day of tuition in Eternal Matrix. I was so excited! My heart was jumping of joy. When I went there, Lay Yin Jie came down and told me that the door was lock. Then she went to get the keys from Miss Alice who had just arrived. When Lay Yin Jie was uncloking the lock, Miss Alice came up and was like "Who is that?" I was like "Teacher, you can't regconize me ar?" Ahaha. *I couldn't regconize teacher too. Teacher dressed totally different from last time. Ahaha.* Then, she asked me what time was my tuition and i replied '3.45'. She was like "Miss Tan only coming at 4.15 wor." I was like "Eh? No la. Tuition is 3.45 ma." So, whatever la. Went upstairs, Miss Tan called Miss Alice's phone. Miss Alice asked about the Form 3 class. Guess what? Miss Alice suddenly passed the phone to me. I took the phone and, 'Alicia, currently you're the only one in Form 3 la. I can't open a class'. '...' 'Do you have any other tuition to go to?' 'No. I don't think so.' 'So how ar? Or, you come my house and my sister will teach you?' 'Where is teacher's house?' At that time, Lay Yin Jie was staring at me. 'Near the tuition centre lo.' Blah Blah. It went on la. So, Miss Tan suggested I go to her house and her sis will teach me since I don't have any other tuition to go to. I would actually consider thinking about going to T.S. Kua since I already know that JY and Ong is there. But then I thought 'NO. I will never get to study there. NO.' I was there once for English tuition last year. There were so many students and they don't even study! All go there just to see their girl/boyfriends. So sad for me. I pity myself. No Matrix tuition and my school teachers' English is like, so much better than English professors and Crambridge English professors. -_-" Too geng until I can't understand at all. So now, I hope Miss Tan will confirm the tuition timing and whether it's on or off. And I so freaking hope there will be more people registrating so Miss Tan can open class again. P/S: Jie gained weight since the laz time I saw u edi! But you're still taller den me. lolx. lurves, AliciaYSJ |