|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
The beginning of school. / Saturday, January 05, 2008 @ 12:24 PM
3rd January 2008. 1st day of school. 1st day of school! Ok. 1st day WAS fun before the bell rang when I was with Suefs, Kels and Lester. Yes, I've kicked Lester upon Will's and Calob's request. Suefs found out who her form teacher was gonna be but when I went to find Pn. Santhi, Suefs said I "told" her. I DID NOT tell her. She found out! But, it was quite a laugh when I went in to her class. Pn. Santhi already tortured her even on the 1st day. Suefs was cleaning windows! =D Anyway, I'm in the 3rd class. At first I thought 'How bad can it be? After all I was in the 3rd class during my Form 1. And since Vanessa and Ong is there too'. But who knew, people there are BORING, the class is full with people with dark skins (indians) and all the teachers are Malay ladies except Moral and Geography. Mr. Balakrishnan (Short Bala) is gonna teach us Moral and 'what the hell-ness' Pn. Rajes is gonna teach my class Geography AGAIN. Why must she be the one to be transfered to morning session? Anyway, no offence, but my class teacher, Pn. Zaina, who is suppose to teach Science can't even speak proper English. She hesitates to say something. I remembered Shana from Shakugan no Shana and wanted to ask her to study before she comes back. Seriously. Later on, I was told that Rhysson was in the 5th class. Kinda sad that I'm not in the same class as him again though. It was actually dun to be his classmate. Watch him annoy the teachers, doesn't does his homework and never got scolding from teachers especially Pn. Chia and copying during exams. *Still can't believe you got an A in Sejarah last year!* The way he skip classes especially En. Antong's and Pn. Nirmala's. ANYWAY!! Reyna has gotten to the 2nd class! Ok, this. Is. DISCRIMINATION! I got #5x (if not mistaken 53-56).. How can I be in the 3rd class?! Leonard got 51 and he is in the 2nd class! Kns the teacher who did streaming. After recess, it was En. Bala (Small Bala)'s Moral class. He so sesat wei. He didn't do anything but sit at his table so Vanessa and I told him that we wanna go look for Pn. Zaina (form teacher). Well, we really did go look for her. But then, I did not go back to class after that. I went lepak-ing in 2nd class. I lepak-ed there for almost an hour plus when Vanessa told me that En. Bala was asking where were we. We had no choice but to go back to class. Bosan~ *bell rings* BALIK! Ong and I went to find Pn. Zaina earlier about how we were not satisfied about being in the 3rd class. She told us to find an afternoon session teacher. So, after school we went to find Mdm. Foong. Teacher said 'I can't help you on this. Go find En. Badrul. He did the streaming. But if money problem I can help la'. We was like.. 'Urgh. Don't need la'. When my mum found out I was in the 3rd class, she went on fire. She wanted to go to the school to see Badrul. So, after my music class, my mum ended up calling the school and worse, she ended up talking to En. Shukri. She mentioned my name and Shukri was like 'Macam pernah dengar nama ni aje?' 'Cause when I was in Form 1, he was the one who interviewed me to be a prefect and he knows me la. When my mum explained to him that I used to be a prefect, I think he remembered me already. When my mum hung up, she told me that Shukri will check through the streaming. She also said that Shukri wants me to be a prefect AGAIN. -___-" 1st day. Sigh. Menyusahkan wei. That's the end! But kinda sad can't be in the same class with everyone. )= But nevermind la! Ong is also in my class. After all, he still my "son". (lol) lurves, AliciaYSJ Note to self: 大丈夫ですよ!がんばって、ね? |