if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Frustrated
; 2nd day
; The beginning of school.
; Lost My Music - Hirano AyaLooking at the starry sk...
; 2008
; New friends. xP
; Dear Santa
; lonely xmas
; Xmas Reunion
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags


2008 New Year Family Day / Sunday, January 06, 2008 @ 9:25 PM
I was in Japanese class today and 黒田先生 (Kuroda sensei) gave us some fliers.
The headline has written '2008 New Year Family Day'.

What is it?
According to what 黒田先生 (Kuroda sensei) said, it's something like a New Year party for all 日本人 (Japanese) who lives in Malaysia. Sounds more like a まつり (Matsuri - Carnival/Festival) to me though. She also said that many locals go there to experience Japaneses' New Year.

日時:2008年1月12日(土)午後4時30分~9時
Date: 12th January 2008 (Sat) / Time: 4:30 - 9:00 pm


Here are the contents of the flier:





If I'm not mistaken the venue is called JCKL.
The addres is:
No.2 jalan 1/86, Off Jalan Taman Seputeh, Taman Seputeh,
58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.



Here's the map:



NOTE: Shuttle Bus IS NOT available. Please arrange your own transpoer, such as using KTM (5mins walking distance from Mid Valley Station).


私の友だちたち!このエベンッと一生に行きましょうか?!


P/S: No, I am NOT part or the organization or staffs or what so ever you can think of. I'm just a regular rakyat who got this flier. I'm just trying to spread the fun. Alright? Don't come to me for feed backs. Unless you wanna know some basic things la. Like, if you SERIOUSLY don't understand a word on the flier. xP Well, I don't really understand also. Too many 漢字 (Kanji - Japanese words written in Chinese form). Thank you.

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins