|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
New friends. xP / Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 1:56 AM
Ahaha. Was shopping at JJ yesterday after dinner at PastaMania when Vi smsed me to go to her house for some party. So, yeah la. Since she said got Leng Zhai sure go lo. xP So long no cuci mata. Lol. I was just joking. Ok. Lets start from when I was at tuition today. Boo. Joo Yee didn't come 'cause she had fever. "Where is Yap? No transport again?" "Don't know. Wait I sms her." *smses Joo Yee* *Joo Yee replies saying that she woun't make it 'cause she had a fever* "Teacher. Yap not coming 'cause she got fever." "Ah. Tell her everyday fever until January only come back la." "Teacher, why you complain so much? She paid money already. So, you untung la." "Oh. Yeah lo. Haha. Good la." And, yeah, as usual, teacher's world map is beautiful as ever but this time even more beautiful 'cause Tanah Melayu was as big as America and 3 time bigger than Australia. When she was saying her story, she wrote lots of stuffs on the whiteboard until there wasn't any place left. "Eh, where's my Miri ar?" =.=... And then she went on with her story. Blah Blah Blah. END! When I walked out of the class I saw Puan Mahani. -_-" In Vi's house. I PLAYED NINTENDO WII FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. Ahaha. Okok. Forget that. Er, BOO. I ate pasta again. Gosh. But at least it ain't as sour as PastaMania's pasta. X.x And! I made new friends. Ahaha. And that is....... Sherrie, Tat Loong *the not so innocent guy who LOOKS innocent* and... *Thinks* What is the 2 girls' and that guy's name again? Sorry la. I'm not good in remembering names unless I know how to spell them. xP SOWWIE =X Ah, Ok, I so have to agree with Sherrie that ANYWAY, ETHAN AIN'T BOLD YET!! BOO!! That stupid Ethan suggested to play basketball on SUNDAY and wants to go at 6AM to take over a court. CRAZY PIG AR YOU?! 6 a.m. There goes my beauty sleep. *blames Ethan and Vi* Okok, let's end it here. xP *removed* Well, that's all for today! Imma go to bed now! P/S: Good Luck my darling Form3 friends! Especially Suefs since she said "PMR ONLY MAH" =) Good Luck to Leticia, Sherrie, that 2 other girls *Oh dang, what's their name?!* and Vi too! xP *scratch head* |