if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; The beginning of school.
; Lost My Music - Hirano AyaLooking at the starry sk...
; 2008
; New friends. xP
; Dear Santa
; lonely xmas
; Xmas Reunion
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags
; untitled
; ありがとう、Mich!


2nd day / Saturday, January 05, 2008 @ 1:05 PM
4th January 2008.
2nd day of school.

So, 2nd day was super BORING!! And seriously, the timetable is such a chaos. The timing are all just so wrong. Sigh. The recess times are also messy. Grr. Forget it. The teachers are just nuts and bad in Maths. Talking about it gives me a super headache. =.=
After recess, I decided to go to the book shop to buy 2 collar badges. Stupidly, I waited 1 whole hour until he was my turn. Imagine, just for 2 stupid tiny collar badges, I waited for a whole long hour. Then when it was gonna be my turn, Prebeep offered me his collar badges and told me that he would buy again. There he go again. Being nice to girls. Fail la you. I know your tactic la. Yes, I did not take his collar badges instead bought myself two since it was already my turn. After buying, I went back to class. On the way back to class, I wondered 'Why ain't anyone making any noise or running around? Got teacher?' Who knows, the class is just dull and boring enough to stay in class and not make noises even without the teacher. Such a different enviroment compared to 2K1 last year. I think a noisy class is better than a dead class wei. >.>
Then I wanted to go visit some people in the 2nd class but Ong told me that there's a teacher so I had no where else to go but sit in class while Boredom-san accompany me. During BM lesson, Pn. Mahani came in. I always thought that she was a scary teacher since she shout and wack and scold students. But who knew, she wasn't that bad. Just like the 2nd Pn. Masdarina. Well, 1st time she came in also got karangan to do. Sigh. I used to loved writing essays when I was in primary. But starts to lose interest in Secondary school since the teachers never really bothered about it. *bell rings* Time for band meeting! Ahh. I don't even wanna talk about it anymore. Until then, the end!

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins