if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Xmas Reunion
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags
; untitled
; ありがとう、Mich!
; そうです、ね?
; KLWMBC~~
; Sorry kels
; Of Malaysia's postmen and post boxes.
; JAPAN !!
; Sabishii-ness


lonely xmas / Monday, December 24, 2007 @ 4:49 PM
Well, every year, my family usually have a dinner and countdown together. So, I usually though that of course we'll celebrate Christmas on our own in the future. Like, usually in shows, when we start to work, start to have a partner or what-so-ever. Never thought that it would happen so quickly. Eventhough we didn't start to work or get a partner, this year is gonna be a lonely Chritmas. Erny and Tony wasn't able to make it down this year and Uncle Chan and family are not free 'cause they usually goes to the church's party. So, just left with us alone. Mum suggested not to go for dinner and countdown this year since Erny and Tony aren't coming down. She suggested we go for New Year countdown. Not knowing she really didn't want to celebrate Christmas, Dad had made plans. Bro might be going out. And there left only Mum and me. I was so looking forward to wearing that white and red dress that I've never worn before. It's been hanging in my cupboard for some time and I think it really deserves to come out for once. When my Mum told me that we'll be staying home for dinner last night, I was not sure why but I felt like I've been stab. I was kind of sad and it actually hurts a lot.
Every year we went out. This is so depressing for a year without Christmas. Well, I'll be having a lonely and boring Christmas. Sigh, everytime of this year I'll be in a Christmas fever. I guess not this year.

Well, to everyone out there, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-aliciaysj-
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins