if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.
reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
gone with the breeze.
; 2008
; New friends. xP
; Dear Santa
; lonely xmas
; Xmas Reunion
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags
; untitled
; ありがとう、Mich!
; そうです、ね?
; KLWMBC~~
|
<< There will be no rainbow without rain.

Girls.
; My miserable Ameblo
Guys.
; Chee Yiap
Others.
; Utada Hikaru (Translated)
; Nakajima Raiya's Ameblo
; Nishino Kana's Ameblo
|
/ Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 4:06 AM
Lost My Music - Hirano Aya
Looking at the starry sky, I wish that you would be that light shining upon me How I wonder where you are right now and if you are with somebody else.
I think back on all the times, the times we used to share, it hurts so deep inside me I am at the movie cinema, by myself I sit and cry alone.
That someone I love right now is far away So far away my tears will not stop flowing Tomorrow I know there is still hope for me So I lay myself to sleep and bid you Good Night.
I still I still I love you, I'm waiting waiting forever. I still I still I love you, and I'm never gonna stop. Hey!
In the middle of my sleep, a dream makes me relieve, the memory of that One Day. I recall out conversation, you were not totally honest with me.
Eventhough you held me so, told me you won't let go I was your one and only You along with your promises disappear away into the night.
I will search for you until the end of time I will search for you through all of eternity. So I sleept and when I open my eyes I just want to feel your prosence in the Morning.
I lost I lost I lost you You're making making my music. I lost I lost I lost you Will we never meet again? No!
That someone I love right now is far away So dar awat my tears will not stop flowing. Tomorrow, I know there is still hope for me So I lay myself to sleep and bid you Good Night.
That someone I love right now is far away So far away my tears will not stop flowing. So I sleep and when I open my eyes Please let me feel your presence in the Morning.
I still I still I love you I'm waiting waiting forever. I still I still I love you and I'm never gonna stop.
I still I still I love you I'm waiting waiting forever. I still I still I love you And I will see you again! Yeah! I suddenly got addicted to Suzumiya Haruhi again and got addicted to this song again. When i read through the english lyrics again, I thought "Wow" so, I decided to post it! =)
|