if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 2nd day
; The beginning of school.
; Lost My Music - Hirano AyaLooking at the starry sk...
; 2008
; New friends. xP
; Dear Santa
; lonely xmas
; Xmas Reunion
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags
; untitled


Frustrated / Sunday, January 06, 2008 @ 1:25 PM
Sigh. It's been going on and on in my head these days. I miss my friends so freaking much! Why can't the teacher just put us in the same class for once?! We will definately not be in the same class in Form 4 and 5 since Mui Kee wants to go to Accounts class. I know that Joo Yee and me definately wants Science class since she wants to be a doctor (ryte?). And then I'm not sure about the rest of them. Sigh. Why can't we be in the same class for once? ONCE will be enough! Damn Raja Mahadi. How the heck can someone who failed his whole exam and got #300+ be in the 2nd class? That's like.. 200 numbers away from mine and Ong's. WHAT THE HECK. And then, of course, I pity Rhysson for being forced to take his Chinese exam. Close two eyes also know that he will fail. His papers are always blank. Only written his name and class. Baka fella. Damn. I so miss you guys. =( screw Raja Mahadi. I'm so frustrated because of it. Ahhhh. Here I go again. Emo-ing. Sigh.

AiciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins