if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Leticia and her 40kg of rice bags
; untitled
; ありがとう、Mich!
; そうです、ね?
; KLWMBC~~
; Sorry kels
; Of Malaysia's postmen and post boxes.
; JAPAN !!
; Sabishii-ness
; untitled


Xmas Reunion / Saturday, December 22, 2007 @ 10:14 PM
Finally. Today is here! 22nd of December 2007! Xmas Reunion xP

Well, expected Ong to come earlier actually since he wanted to watch Shippuuden 40-41. But he showed up at 11.50am. So, started to watch. Suddenly, *bell rings* "Alamak." Then, there were Leonard, Leticia and Suefs. *wheres the 40kg of rice bags?!*
"Eh Eh. Go see the cake! Open and see the cake!"
*opens the cake*



"Sweat! You guys!"

Then Suefs was talking about her wallet that she got from Kam for RM10 when Leticia poked a hole on the wallet. "Original one ar! I bought from Kam Wai Hong for RM10 ar! He say he bought RM30 something ar!" The best thing was when Suefs wanted to asked me something that she said something wrong. "Eh. Kam doing pros-" *all started laughing* "Eh. What did I say?" asked Suefs. "You said pros-" "Har? Really ar? I said that ar? No la. I said Broad la" "PROS-" rofl~ Joke of the day xP

Then, slowly one by one came.
Oh, Mui Kee straightened her hair. Mui Kee ar, prefer u with ur natural hair la.
Oh, then, pizza was here. Suefs and me went to take the pizza. She was like "Hello! Merry Christmas!!" with her crazy look and attitude. Then, when she took the 4 large pizzas, I paid the money. "Hot Hot Hot". *takes 2 pizza boxes from her* "Down hot la. Not up la". xP When we went in, my phone rang. *Doraemon no Uta intro rings* Everyone was like "Your ringtone ar?" *puts down the pizzas on the table* *Suefs puts down the other 2 boxes* Then she stood there and suddenly pointed at me "I KNOW THAT SONG!!" Suefs ar, your reaction damn slow la!Then, PINEAPPLE JUICE TIME !! Ong didn't believe that I would really get Pineapple Juice. Haha! Then, alot of things happen. We talked, and joked. Then suddenly everyone was so quiet.

Kelly wanted to watch Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi, so I on the show and everyone was watching. I went upstairs with Ong to continue Shippuuden 40-41. Then Joo Yee came up to take the camera. Suefs, Leticia and Kelly went camwhoring.

Okok, picture time!~




Cake time~




There were jellies too!



When Leticia and Suefs bought the cake, they gave the "happy birthday" thing so we decided to poke it into the jellies.



Payung Cinta~



Mari kita bersama-sama potong kek! =D

Group pic~



Gifts under the Xmas tree before Gift Exchange.



*pitied Rhysson when he was opening his present which was Leticia's*

Well, I guess thats all for now. Kinda tired so I can't blog everything in detailed.

P/S: Thanks guy for coming! I really enjoyed myself and I hope you guys will enjoy too! Enjoy the cards I made! I know Suefs doesnt like the "SPM" word in it. Ahaha. Anyway, Merry Xmas =)
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins