if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; It's Holiday!
; Inhuman Piano Skills
; There's gotta be a way to bring you back
; This is not an emo post.. Or is it?
; The purple coloured name
; Ima Made no Arusuji!
; 11th April 2009 [Complete]
; 11th April 2008
; Science Magic
; Tomodachi


二千九年 六月 一日 / Monday, June 01, 2009 @ 5:20 PM
Firstly, お誕生日 おえめでとう、玉置成実!

I just got back from Sunway. Went there right after picking up my brother from class and after lunch. It was so stupid. My brother said he'll stumble across at least 1 or 2 people. The first person he stumbled across was his church friend and he almost thought that I was my brother's girlfriend. "You came with your..." I always hear this line. =.=
After that when we were walking someone called out my name quite loudly. When I turned, I saw Poon. Woah, it's been quite some time since I last saw him. He was working part-time promoting for U-Mobile. Earlier, my brother told me that Poon was working at Bukit Tinggi Aeon's Harvey Norman. That's why I was so surprised to see him today. So, we saw 2 familiar faces. Before we went back, my brother and I dropped by at AnimeTech to grab our chocobos but while going up the escalator, we saw a familiar face and it was someone from my basketball training last time, Rudy. When my brother called him, the guy beside him turned. NIGHTMARE ALERT !! Of all person, it was Ethan. He actually climbed up the escalator which was going down. Why does it have to be him? Oh well, but besides that, we did not saw anyone else.

Finally got my hands on Utada Hikaru's This Is The One album but it's Malaysia edition. I'm so disappointed. =( But anyway, I bought Angela Aki's Answer album too. It was tempting and I'vebeen eyeing on it for quite long already.

Oh well. I am so darn tired right now. Before I end this post, I'd like to thank a few people first:
1) Kelly
2) Ong
3) Lester


4) Jia Ji
5) Lay Yin
6) Joo Yee
7) Reyna my kononnya best friend.
8) Pau Yeng
9) Leonard
10) Mui Kee
11) Li' Sheng
12) Poon
13) Yi Shuen
14) Rou Zyn
15) Family
16) Tony
17) Erny
18) Rhysson
19) =)
20) Ani
21) Janice
Anyone I missed out?

All right. That's all for now!

P/S: Angela Aki's ANSWER album is greeeat!

AliciaYSJ

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins