|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
11th April 2008 / Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 1:17 AM
11th of April 2009. History has been made in my life and probably many other people's life. David Archuleta was just so real, so 3D, so everything! How often do you meet a world wide known celebrity? Sure, you see them everywhere. From posters to photos, from the television screen to the computer screen and probably your phone screen. The feeling is just different when you're actually looking at them right in front of your eyes. It's like Powerpuff Girls, Naruto or whatever cartoon you wanna name, coming to life. The feeling of being there is just so surreal. Gosh, I love 11th April 2009. If I'm gonna get a bad sorethroat tomorrow, I wouldn't mind. All the hard work and efford put in, it was all really worth it. I really don't know what else to say. It was just so awesome. For those who were there, I bet you knew the crazy feeling. Though what I felt was more crazy. Haha. We all screamed, shouted, sung, jumped, waved, adored, focused, went crazy and even melted. All for David Archuleta himself. I'm lost with words now and I'm real tired. My eyes and legs are killing me. Curse my contact lens. Lastly, WE LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA !! Woohoo! *jumps of joy* P/S: A million thanks to TA for everything !! It was a real awesome day with you guys. Hope to see you people again, soon! Phak Thai and Apple Juice !! LOL lurves, AliciaYSJ |