if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Inhuman Piano Skills
; There's gotta be a way to bring you back
; This is not an emo post.. Or is it?
; The purple coloured name
; Ima Made no Arusuji!
; 11th April 2009 [Complete]
; 11th April 2008
; Science Magic
; Tomodachi
; Another tiring day


It's Holiday! / Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 3:10 PM
Heya !! The time has finally came! HOLIDAYS !! Though only for two miserable weeks. =(
I'm going to be so darn miserable, sitting at home and going for tuitions. I should be sun bathing under the flaming and burning HAWT sun. I should be walking around the muddy and wet field in school with my friends. I should be playing my trombone everyday and bonding with it (What? I love my trombone!). I should be cracking my heads on formations. Gosh, I should be doing so many things IF AND ONLY IF we were joining competition (Uh oh, mathematical reasoning is about to start). Haha. People have been telling me how crazy I've been these few days. I wanna join competition so badly. D,=

Anyway, right after my exams, I don't know why but I kept thinking of RO. I couldn't stop thinking about old time. And then automatically I'd just think of band. Gosh. I'm so frustrated with band but I can't let go. I keep going back for more even if it means trouble. I just can't leave it alone as it's apart of me now. Eventhough I complain how much I hate band or how much I wanna kill it, I can't stop being apart of it. Band and I are like, chemically bonded. Lol.

Going back in time, I think I did horribly in my mid-year exam especially Add Maths. (Speaking of Add Maths, Miss Alice is finally going to get someone to fix an air-conditioner in her house hall!) I remembered the crazy incident that happened during Moral paper too. I still can't stop laughing about it. It's been 7 weeks since David's showcase. =X
And going back in time again,
18th May - Happy Birthday, Li' Sheng and Mary Ng!
19th May - Happy Birthday, Miss Alice (OLDER and wiser, yeah?)!
22nd May - Happy Birthday, Chia Sin! It has been 4 years since I last saw her though. =(


Just something random. Puan Sunita's tuition is getting scarier. Every move we made are being recorded by the 2 CCTVs in class. And now, her centre has a gate. Chemistry tuition is getting scarier each time I realize that there are 2 CCTVs. Creepy and freaky.

I miss band. =(

A pin scratched me by the hand just now and it itches now. Lol. *Kamehameha*

I miss band. =(

Enough, Alicia, enough.
Okay, enough for today.

*Sings: Owari owari soro soro owari~ ... Chigau chigau hontou wa chigau!*

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins