|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
11th April 2009 [Complete] / Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
Eleventh of April morning, the minute I woke up, I was jumping of joy. I was too happy that I even woke up earlier than I was suppose to. My brother was still sleeping like a log when I woke up. When I was ready, he woke up and I kept rushing him to leave. We ended up waiting for half an hour at Li Anne's house because she had some last minute admin work. This is basically the reason why I was SUPER late. So anyway, I met up with the TA members and we had so much time there because we didn't need to queu in that crazy long line under the crazy blazing hot sun. So we ended up waiting in one of their hotel rooms. Oh yeah, saw RouZyn with her brother and the 2 Nicole at the crazy line. Around noon, went to Thai Thai for lunch after that. Haha. Phak Thai and Apple Juice. It was real funny. We wasn't sure if that was the restaurant that David dined at the previous night but Chee Seng actually went in with courage and asked! We couldn't sit at the table he sat because 1) that section was closed and 2) the table was too big for 5 pax. When we got our places, we didn't know what to eat and everyone in the restaurant were practically staring at us as if we were aliens. We didn't know what to order at that time so we decided to eat what David ate! Unfortunately, the waiter told us that David ate A LOT so Larissa just went like, "Okay, 5 Phak Thais! So what to drink now?" We were all concentrating on the menu trying to decide what to drink when suddenly one of them asked, "What did David drink?" "He had apple juic-" "5 apple juices please!" Lol! We were promoting David to the waiter and waitress who served us that afternoon. They even offered to play his songs! Like, so cool, no? We all couldn't help but keep smiling and laughing at ourselves. After lunch, we had a caband went straight to the Amphitheatre (we promoted David to the taxi driver) and walked our legs off through the Elephant Walk. Seriously, it was so tiring and we were walking with our stomachs full. Gosh. The stage. We had to wait so long for the other people to get into the Amphitheatre. It was so crowded! If I'm not mistaken, there were at least 6000 people. Anyway, before David came on stage, some locals performed but everyone wanted David. In the middle of the locals' performance, we went for the Meet & Greet when David finally arrived. It was surreal. The minute we walked into that tiny room, we could see so many people with the full access passes around their necks. A few of them who won the Meet & Greet even walked passed us with their stuffs autographed by David. When it was our turn, we were like, "What? David's there?" At that time, we were in such a mess because we had to run under the rain and it was just so crowded. My mind was in a havoc. But anyway, we got to meet David face-to-face so it was really worth it all. I was last to be introduced to him for our group. Lucky Larissa got David's hug. Sigh! Haha. We didn't really had time to actually speak to him and we ended with a quick photo session. After that, we got him to sign our stuffs then we left. Not long after we left and went back to our seats, David came out. He started with A Little Too Not Over You. "I'm just a little too not over youuu~" Then, he sang Touch My Hand. After that, he said something which I forgot what it was and continued with Don't Let Go. It was really fun because the crowd was screaming their lungs off and singing along whenever they know that particular part of the song. Before he went back backstage, he sang Crush and the WHOLE crowd was singing the WHOLE song along! I think David got really really excited. "This crush ain't going..." "away~ ay~ ay~ ay~ ayay~" On the piano during encore. Everyone thought he was going to sing only 4 songs but came back out for an encore. The minute he sat with his keyboard, I was hoping that he'll sing To Be With You but when he actually played the starting for A Thousand Miles, my jaws just opened! I couldn't close it. It was magical! For David to be sitting there, playing a beautiful piece with a great big smile on his face, it was truly magical. I couldn't stop singing along. I kept telling myself, "Alicia, this is David's show so shut up and let him sing!" After A Thousang Miles, he continued on the keyboard with Angels. I think the crowd went crazy! After the showcase, I was so hyped up and not getting enough of David's performance. I wanted more. =( The whole showcase was superb. I couldn't believe it ended so quickly. Meeting David himself was an even more interesting plus for me. Credits go to Team Archie for everything, the tickets and the VIP B passes and credits to Chee Seng for the M&G tickets and the poster! Lol. I really appreciate the whole day with them and it was really fun. Too bad I couldn't stay back to have dinner with them thanks to my brother who wants to rush home for Easter celebration in his church. Arse him. But seriously, I really don't know how to put my experience into words. It was crazy, hectic, tiring yet so wonderful, fun and magical. AliciaYSJ |