|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
The purple coloured name / Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
Happy 16th Birthday, Janice! A lot of prefects wished you thanks to me, huh? Anyway, school was so hectic today. Rushed my Sejarah essays all the way until before recess.. Luckily no prefects on duty was rounding at the Form 3 classes so I could multitask, doing my essay and eating at the same time. Oh yeah, today was my first day wearing our new Koperasi's purple uniform. Pn Nor Azah actually called it "comel". Oh yes, I can't understand why people are mixing and jumbling my name around, creating a new name for me. People whom I know that has been calling me by "Alicia" has suddenly started calling me "Alice". Alicia and Alice doesn't sound the same. Example of sounding the same are Kee Ren and Ian. Now, that two sound the name. Stop calling me Alice when you people know me as Alicia! I mean, I don't hate that name Alice but I really do appreciate my name a lot and I am no one else but Alicia. For some people, they might think why the heck am I ignoring them when they called me. One simple reason: You people called for Alice and I am not Alice so I don't answer you. Get the name right, please. It's not something to be mad at but if I were to call you some other name which is different but almost similar to your name, would you like it? Sigh. I seriously am not mad or angry or *inserts a personal feeling* because I do know people by that name and it's a nice name. Even Pn Nor Azah and Pn Masroni can pronounce my name perfectly. Okay, enough with those. Today's duty was so chaotic. We were all in adrenaline mode. Even after everything was settled and when I got home, I rushed to the door, rushed upstairs to put my school bag, rushed down to get something cooling to drink, rushed to my phone, rushed to the TV and rushed to the pc. After that I even rushed on my Add Maths homework. But then I fell tired during tuition. And now that I'm back from tuition, I can't sleep. Oh yeah, Miss Alice's brother is getting married next week so, congrats to him! Note to self: Call Pn Santhi in the morning! lurves, AliciaYSJ |