|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
There's gotta be a way to bring you back / Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
It was very well noticed that SMK Raja Mahadi's walls were newly painted orange with red pillars. It is also known that some people bought black sprays to spray the newly painted wall with "wonderful" words. Okay, no one bothered about that and it wasn't announced during assembly. Well, the real pain-in-the-arse thing is definitely standing under the hot morning sun (burning vitamin!), getting lectured from the teachers because of the huge gang fight. Yes, there was a huge gang fight in my school the other day. We were all quarantined in class, not allowed to go for recess and there were police investigations. Sources said that the dustbins and plates of roti canai's curry were flying in the canteen, tables and benches were thrown and broken, rice were all over the floor and some people were even bleeding. The whole school was chaotic. I mean, just imagine that situation around you. Mid-year is like, a few days ahead. I've not started studying so stop accusing me for telling lies. I slack and procrastinate at home. I should really get started with important subjects. Probably go through some BM and English literature after that. I am so going to do my best for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Additional Mathematics and History or else I'll be fried by teachers. Double asterisks for Biology, Chemistry and Additional Mathematics. Oh, I think I'll just put double asterisks for every subject except Civic and PE. Gahh. I don't want to talk about that anymore. I've stuck my exam timetable on a divider in my room and decided to do better than the previous monthly test. I'm going to put in all my effort and just do my best! Anyway, here are some songs I just felt like sharing. I hope you guys enjoy. And this is one of the most inspiring song I've ever heard. So anyway, that's all for now. See ya. lurves, AliciaYSJ |