if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.
reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
gone with the breeze.
; 11th April 2009 [Complete]
; 11th April 2008
; Science Magic
; Tomodachi
; Another tiring day
; The Valentine gift from Aziana-san.
; Just leading onto no where.
; Just wonderful
; There's a future worth fighting for
; Trashed
|
<< There will be no rainbow without rain.

Girls.
; My miserable Ameblo
Guys.
; Chee Yiap
Others.
; Utada Hikaru (Translated)
; Nakajima Raiya's Ameblo
; Nishino Kana's Ameblo
|
Ima Made no Arusuji! / Sunday, May 03, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
Okay people, blame me for not updating for the past few weeks. I've been so busy with my mountain of homeworks.There's something I really need to do, seriously. Forgive me, people! D=Okay, here goes! 14th March, Happy Belated Birthday, Wai Kuan.22nd March, Happy Belated Birthday, Sok Yin. 23rd March, Happy Belated Birthday, Lay Yin and Jo Dee.29th March, Happy Belated Birthday, Mabel Naik. 30th March, Happy Belated Birthday, Gabrielle. 5th April, Happy Belated Birthday, Ani.12th April, Happy Belated Birthday, Tony.24th April, Happy Belated Birthday, Kevin Ong. 1st May, Happy Labour Day, everyone! Okay, fine, Happy Belated Birthday, Lester!Phew. That was a lot. Anyway, back to the point. My mid-year exam is so soon and I can't believe I'm still slacking. It's such a pain in the arse. Every teacher are throwing homeworks at us and rushing the syllabus. I just feel like freezing time and just relax or probably sleep for 24 hours. Gahh. *breathes in* *breathes out* Band sucks. (: *breathes in and out and in and out and in and out* Relax, Alicia, relax! *breathes in and out* =D So anyway, I don't know what to say anymore because things are just going to get me even more frustrated. Yes, that means I'm really stressed up and frustrated with "a lot" of things now. I'm just going to share the lyrics for this super awesome song and I dedicate this to all Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu fans!
Translated:The Story Up to Now Vocals: SOS Brigade Lyrics: Hata Aki Composition: Kosaki Satoru Arrangement: Kosaki Satoru
Myah myah myahcology Mankind mya? Très bie~n!
For example magnets, within the sand The aliens have their Teatime at their branch department on Earth It’s inconvenient to be small, send out the big ones Someone, move Battleship Yamato
It’s a work horse work horse! Drink milk It’s a carriage work horse! Go to sleep early It’s a work horse work horse! Adults certainly transform in secret It’s a stranger! Better to leave him alone It’s the President! What’s your order? It’s a uniform! Your letters are odd! Kamehameha
Underworld, underworld, a maid’s souvenir gifts That’s already a dead ringer for Shangri-la I built a homemade time machine I overtook the girl who walks through time Boredom, boredom, sitting with my knees up I feel giddy from sniffing the scent of my knees The time machine only seats one, right? If you repaint history [~It's the summary!]
In short, you make things even more complicated by only following your emotions Will it be over if I say that you’re already like a philosopher? Or you’re a complete idiot
Horse horse hor, deer deer deer? Shore shore es, reed reed reed! For being what it is; being being what it is, goosebumps? Due to love, my head is swimming; due to romance, my heart is twisted And there’s a cuckoo in the rumbling sky of early summer rain
I don’t need to wind it up, wind it up, wind it up That’s right, I’ve got wireless LAN, lalalala Forest, oh forest, after I gathered up acorns in the forest, the insects would stir The years are overtaking my age That’s also natural business talk For the front and back sides, the back is the front and unexpected malice is the lowliest
Myah myah myahcology Mankind mya? Très bie~n! Meow meow kittyology Creatures meow? Mew meow mew me~ow!
I love you more than anything, I love you even when you’re old I love you. That sounds sick, don’t touch me! Please love me. Don’t force yourself to say it! Shall we love? Don’t say it tenderly like that! Let’s love each other. Don’t look at me! Any more? There’s no more!
Solitu, solitu, sorry, sorry, Solitude. The Records of Three Kingdoms filled with enemies all around Solitu, solitu, sorry, sorry, Solitude. I air swim while my lifesaver remains deflated Solitu, solitu, the underworld is solitude What if I already went to Shangri-la? Solitu, solitu, the maid is solitude Menthol eliminates the stench of feet
The end, the end, we’re just about at the end We don’t like long lyrics like these A tiring job that doesn’t match our surety pay Think of the suffering of the people behind this It’s different, it’s different, it’s really different This place is the second dimension; second, di, mension. Front, front, the front is the front, history is short; there’s still ESP If you repaint the records [~There are 2 seasons!] Romaji:Ima made no Arasuji Vocals: Esuooesu-dan
Myaa myaa myankology de Jinrui mya? Tore bia~n!
Tatoeba jishaku suna no naka ni wa Uchuujin ga chikyuu shibu nite Teatime Chicchai to fuben da okkii no dashite yo Senkan Yamato dareka ugokashite
Daba daba daa gyuunyuu nonde Shaba daba da hayame ni shuushin Daba daba daa otona wa kitto kossori henshin Kaijin daaa hottokya ii jan Soutou daaa shirei wa naani? Seifuku daaa kanji ga hen da! Kaamehaamehaa
Meido meido meido no miyage Sorya mou Shangri-la no sokkuri-san Taimu mashin tezukurimashita Toki o aruku shoujo oikoshita Taikutsu taikutsu taiiku suwari de Hiza no nioi o kagu tousuikan Taimu mashin hitori-nori desho Rekishi nurikaetara [~Soushuuhen!]
Kimi wa tsumari kanjouron bakari de koto o sara ni fukuzatsu ni shite oru Kimi wa sude ni takkansha na no sa to ieba sumu ka kanpeki na baka da
Uma uma u shika shika shika? Mau mau ma kashi kashi kashi! Sore nari ni sore nari nari torihada? Ai yue ni atama yurunde koi yue ni kokoro yugande Samidare no sora mo todoro ni hototogisu
Maite maite maitara iranai Musen LAN rararara sou natta Mori yo mori yo mori no donguri hiroiatsumeta ato mushi waku yo Toshi wa toshi o oikoshite yuku Sore mo atarimae no gyoukaidan Omote ura wa ura ga omote de igai haragurosa ga saishouchi
Myaa myaa myankology de Jinrui mya? Tore bia~n! Nyaa nyaa nyankology de Shourui nya? Nyu nya nyu nya~n!
Nani yori mo kimi ga suki da toshiyori mo kimi ga suki da Aishiteru kimochi warui ze sawaru na Aishi nasai muchakucha yuu na aishimashou yasashiku yuu na Aishiaou kocchi o miru na tsuzuki wa? Tsuzukanai!
Sorichuu sorichuu sorry,sorry,Solitude. Mawari teki darake de Sangokushi Sorichuu sorichuu sorry,sorry,Solitude. Ukiwa tsubushita mama ea suiei Sorichuu sorichuu meido wa sorichuudo Sorya mou Shangri-la ni icchaeba? Sorichuu sorichuu meido wa sorichuudo Ashi no nioi keshi wa mensooru
Owari owari sorosoro owari Konna nagai kashi wa iya da Gyara ni awanai tsukareru shigoto Naka no hito no tsurasa kangaete Chigau chigau honto wa chigau Koko wa nijigen desu ni, ji, gen. Omote omote omote ga omote rekishi asai ne mada chounouryoku Kiroku nurikaetara [~Tsuu-kuuru!] Okay, I'm so out of here right now. Take care people!lurves,AliciaYSJ
|