|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Another tiring day / Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
I am in such a good mood now! Yesterday morning, at least 10 of us were suppose to clean the band room but only 5 turned up. 3 girls, 2 guys. Guys are so good in slacking, seriously. Well, first of all, we removed everything from the outer part of the band room to the corridor. We removed every single thing from the band room, placing them outside and in the next door class. The cupboards were all removed by the GIRLS. The guys on the other hand were clicking on their cell phones and listening to gay songs. Swept and tasted the horrible dusts! Kinda bitter, if you ask me. Oh gross, what am I talking about? Sue Fyenn had a war with a fat lizard. It was a nightmare sweeping the band room. Not only we had to deal with lizards, we had to deal with Mr. Jerry's faeces too! Luckily we didn't have to deal with Mr. Jerry and his gang face-to-face. After sweeping, we had Keith to mop the whole band room. Dickson was the one downstairs with the paips, filling the pail with water. After sweeping and mopping, we started cracking our heads for new feng shui. Nevertheless, the band room is so spacious after out new feng shui (which is almost similar to the old band room back when I was in Form1). We had to clean so much craps. But, even though we suffered with dusts, lizards, Mr. Jerry's leftovers, it was really satisfying. The band room is clean and spacious! The surprising part was that, we didn't even need 10 people! And the best part is that, the remaining 5 who FFK-ed will be sooo dead on the next practice. =D Man, this is bad. My stomach is growling . I'm hungry. Utada's new English album, This Is The One is released in Japan already. I can't wait to lay my fingers on them! Hopefully the songs would be nice because I gotta admit, her previous English album wasn't really satisfying. Kind of disappointing because for someone who can make such great Japanese songs would actually come up with not really nice english songs. I mean, I'm an English person and if her English songs would be as good as her Japanese songs, most probably I'll be totally addicted. Oh yeah. I sat for my Music Theory exam on Monday and it was so simple except for that one miserable term that I totally forgotten. And of all people, I saw Joshua Soo there. He was sitting just 2 tables away from me. This is so weird. Well, I guess I've got nothing else to say. P/S: A reminder to Miss Alice if you're reading this. C6. Haha! lurves, AliciaYSJ |