if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; ありがとう、Mich!
; そうです、ね?
; KLWMBC~~
; Sorry kels
; Of Malaysia's postmen and post boxes.
; JAPAN !!
; Sabishii-ness
; untitled
; A friend like you
; KLWMBC 2007


untitled / Wednesday, December 19, 2007 @ 4:41 PM
Er. Okok. I would like to thank Eric for the Fidani chocolate that my dad asked you to buy in KL Airport. xP Sudah habis dimakan. xD

Ok. Let's get to the point.
I was like.. SO DUMB !! At first I though today was Tuesday and wondered "Aiya shyt. Tomorrow got tuition." Suddenly my mum called my phone. "Eh get ready for tuition I coming back now." "Har? Tuition? Tuition tomorrow la." "Eh. Today is Wednesday la. If not why you think I in pasar malam now?" "Today Tuesday laaaaaaaaaaaaa." "Ah ya la ya la. Today Tuesday la. Get ready ar." *spaces out* *puts down the phone*
"ZOMGWTFBBQANDTERIYAKISAUCE HOW CAN TODAY BE WEDNESDAY?! M-MY PENCIL BOX STILL NOT DRY. OMG !!"

Suddenly Joo Yee smsed me saying she won't be going for tuition today 'cause she don't have transport. Then I didn't want to go too 'cause I didn't want to be alone, AGAIN. Then, I wondered "Aiya paid already. Don't go waste money only."
Suddenly she smsed me and said
"I might quit the tuition anyway. My mum said not worth it. I might go find other Sejarah and Geography tuition."
GREAT LA. GO LA. THEN I'LL BE ALONE AGAIN LA. GO GO.
*got a little pissed*

So, I ended up taking just my black shaker and my text book.
And guess what?
When I reached the rented house....
"Eh. Today got tuition or not? Why no people one? Call your teacher."
*calls Puan Santhi*
"Teacher, today got tuition?"
"No tuition. Sorry forgotten to inform you. Replacement on Monday same time"
*puts down the phone*
"Replacement on Monday same time."
"MONDAY?! MONDAY IS CHRISTMAS EVE LA!!"
*spaces out again*
"WAIT I SMS TEACHER!!"
*smses teacher*
Well, no reply yet. =D

So,
つづく
(To be continued)
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins