if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; super sick
; 16 January 2008
; Me and Boredom-san.
; 07 January 2008
; 2008 New Year Family Day
; Frustrated
; 2nd day
; The beginning of school.
; Lost My Music - Hirano AyaLooking at the starry sk...
; 2008


20 January 2008 / Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @ 3:35 PM
20 January 2008.
Sunday! Japanese class! But, NO! It's Jacky Cheung's concert! =x Yes, my family, Erny, Tony and I went to Genting for Jacky Cheung's Sunday night concert. Why?
1) My dad is a huge fan.
2) It SEEMS it's his last concert.

Well, we left home and went to Eastin for lunch first. We had dim sum + Japanese food again! After lunch, we head to Genting. When we reached there, we went to Coffee Bean to settle down after the long ride. That was my first trip to Coffee Bean! Haha. My main is Starbucks ;)
After checking in, we went to our hotel room to put our stuffs. Then we went to the outdoor theme park. So sad that I was charged as an adult. Can't pay less. LOL xP We went there and played until 6pm. Then it was dinner time! After dinner we head back to the hotel to bath. Then off we go!

Outside the Arena of Stars was freaking crowded!! Step by step we took and finally we reached the arena! We took out sits and waited for it to start.
Well, the whole performance can only be describe with one word!
F
A
B
U
L
O
U
S
!!
My first concert I've been to and so freaking great! Pity Woon Min. I know you wanted to go. Haha. Well, eventhough he had sorethroat, he sang for 3hours without break unless of course like if he went backstage to change his clothes or when he made a speech. The whole thing was just damn great. And guess what? I think Imma start downloading his songs!! Haha!

After the performance, we walked through the thick cold mist to Starbucks. There, I saw something cool. Some people were celebrating someone's birthday. They lighted a candle on a lilly which was not bloomed yet. When the candle was lighted, it was suddenly saperated into a few other candles on the tip of each patels and the lilly bloomed open. Kawaii desu ne? When they were singing the birthday song, it reminded me of something "sia sui" that happened earlier at Eastin!
*flashes back*
A crowd of people were singing for 2 birthday kids.
"Happy birthday to you!"
"Thank you!" I told myself from the other side of the restaurant.
"Happy birthday to you!"
"Thank you thank you!" Being sia sui again.
"Happy birthday to Alicia!!"
"Thank you than- WHAT?!" I got a shock!
"Happy birthday to you!" they ended the song.
*goes back in time*
Cute, eh? I was so damn perasan at that time! Haha! Anyway, thats all!

lurves,
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins