if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Me and Boredom-san.
; 07 January 2008
; 2008 New Year Family Day
; Frustrated
; 2nd day
; The beginning of school.
; Lost My Music - Hirano AyaLooking at the starry sk...
; 2008
; New friends. xP
; Dear Santa


16 January 2008 / Friday, January 18, 2008 @ 9:38 PM
16 January 2008, Wednesday.

I can't believe what I'm about to say but, I'm starting to like KH. I didn't like it because the teachers that taught me was either BORING or NOT GOOD or they don't even teach! But I'm so lucky to be in Puan Maryana's class this year. She's just a good KH teacher! She explains, give examples and all those things good teachers would do. But of course not give answer for exams la. Don't ask me why but I can tell she's a good KH teacher. =D =.=" Oh, and she actually teaches very fast buy understandable. 1 day 1 chapter. @.@

End.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins