|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
ECS 2011 (27/01/11) / Tuesday, February 01, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
![]() ECS 2011 @ Taylor's College Subang Jaya. ECS is a day specially for the freshies to be introduced to the club and societies available in Taylor's College. There were performances, games and MCs from 8TV including cameras from TV3. All the club and societies set up their very own tent and did their very best to promote and convince juniors to join them. It was a 2 hour event involving both seniors and juniors. I was very much looking forward to the event. I'm sorry, I don't remember much about it as it was very crowded and the needles of the clock are going to hit 1:00am already and I should be sleeping (but I really wanted to post something about ECS before I get too reluctant to do so). Need not say, I signed up for Anime Society and Music Club. I have to admit though that the Anime Society looks much more promising than the Music Club. I had to leave the event an hour early and miss the cosplay performance due to the drizzle which got everyone worried. Will update again as soon as possible and hopefully during the Lunar New Year's break. See you soon! Currently listening to: 急☆上☆Show by Kanjani8 |