|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
burn and melt / Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 5:24 PM
![]() I couldn't control myself. I. Had to do it. There's no stopping me. Oh wait, obviously not. 'Cause I just did what I had to! I pre-ordered NEWS Dome Party 2010 Live! Live! Live! DVD, Limited edition! It's my first time doing such thing. I'm really worried about the compatibility though. Gah, amazon was selling at a cheaper price with 26% discount so I hope it's a good thing. There goes my RM250. Crossing my fingers, hands, legs and toes (if possible) that it's compatible with my DVD players. Anyway, I've been too engrossed with the registering in amazon and getting my mum's debit card ready that I isolated my dear Add Maths homework. So, since there's still time before dinner, I'm going to complete 'em. 10 days left to SPM. 頑張ってね! And yet I haven't started studying. Especially not HISTORY. Though I've memorized a little of Biology thanks to the best Biology teacher, Pn. Yap! Off I go now. ( *`ω´) P/S: Why can't I use emoji in blog posts? :( Stupid phone. AliciaYSJ |