if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 「オッケー」って言ってもいいかな。
; Mirror, mirror on the wall, I want to see 10A+ on ...
; burn and melt
; Loyal's royalty
; seven became one monochrome
; So tired of begging the moon
; Ima saratte
; Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing
; Splendor
; He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar


Wild Life / Thursday, December 09, 2010 @ 3:00 AM




08 December 2010.
Definitely a day to never forget!
Well, not only I have finally finish 9/10 subjects for SPM and am already partially celebrating as the last paper, EST has nothing much to study on (or rather nothing).

Today, I was able to witness something very special.

UTADA HIKARU's
WILD LIFE concert live
from Yokohama Arena, Yokohama, Japan
via Ustream
from 7pm (JPN time).

It was a really great experience and the whole concert was beautiful. Even though there were a little lag here and there and a slight disconnection, the Kuma Power of the concert overshadowed those tiny circumstances.

As a fan for many years, I really appreciate how considerate Hikki was to broadcast it live on 2 Ustream channels.
I was in the first channel and it hit up to 70k viewers and above. If the second channel was as much, it'll be approximately 150k viewers from all over the world! Of course, as kind as she has always been, Hikki also broadcasted the concert live in 67 theaters with 70 screenings around Japan. Imagine the amount of people!

The Kuma introduction was really cute and creative! When she first appear singing Goodbye Happiness, I almost cried. I guess the starting really did give me a huge impact especially since Goodbye Happiness is not only a new song but also a really beautiful song. The concert continued on with many great songs.
When Hikki sat on the piano and started playing Stay Gold, I literally beamed with excitement and happiness. And then of course, whenever she went to the piano, I get hyped up, waiting patiently for the legendary song. When she sang Boku wa Kuma, I was singing along and clapping my hands too!
Of course, Hikki did sing her legendary song, First Love and it really struck me. I fell so in love with it, I almost cried!
Oh yeah, she also sang some of her new songs besides Goodbye Happiness, like Hymn a l'amour, Show Me Love and Can't Wait 'Til Christmas. Can't Wait 'Til Christmas was so beautiful and Hymn a l'amour was really nice. Well, obviously all her songs are awesome! Oh and not to mention, Show Me Love will be the theme song for an upcoming movie called Ashita no Joe (Tomorrow's Joe).

01. Goodbye Happiness
02. Traveling
03. Take 5
04. Prisoner of Love
05. Colors
06. Letters
07. Hymn a Lamour
08. Sakura Drops
09. Eclipse Interlude
10. Passion
11. Blue
12. Show Me Love
13. Stay Gold
14. Boku wa Kuma
15. Automatic
16. First Love
17. Flavor of Life
18. Beautiful World
19. Hikari
20. Nijiiro Basu
21. Across the Universe (the Beatles Cover)
22. Can't Wait Till Christmas
23. Time Will Tell


Okay, so I got the track list from some source. Last 3 songs were encore when she came out with the really awesome Kuma T-shirt and Kuma Wristbands.

Ahh~ I want the wristbands so badly. And the t-shirt. And the mug. And the bag. And the photos. And the notebook. Ahh~ if only I could buy them all! The online purchase is only open for Japan. (;_;)

Anyway, it was a really great concert. I wish I was there in Yokohama Arena. (´-`).。oO(くまパワー)

The concert will take place same place, same time again on the 09 December 2010. Unfortunately, the Ustream is only for a day.

I guess the whole concert gave me a huge impact and it'll forever remain in my memory. I feel blessed to be able to witness it. I hope there will be a concert DVD.

09 December is also the ultimate date for Hikki as it is her debut anniversary! How many years have it been? Ahh~ it kind of kills to think that she's going on hiatus soon. I'm missing her already.

As a fan, I'll be wishing her good luck and all the best in her hiatus period, and hopefully she'll be able to enjoy her break and enjoy her private life peacefully. I guess I'll always support her till the end. Last but not least, Happy Debut Anniversary, Utada Hikaru-san!

☆




Sincerely,
Yours truly,

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins