if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Wild Life
; 「オッケー」って言ってもいいかな。
; Mirror, mirror on the wall, I want to see 10A+ on ...
; burn and melt
; Loyal's royalty
; seven became one monochrome
; So tired of begging the moon
; Ima saratte
; Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing
; Splendor


Strength / Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 2:56 AM
I held onto my favourite pen
Listening to my favourite song
I wish I could write my feelings
On and on without letting go
I wonder how easily they could express themselves

My heart is broken but
I am unable to feel pain
I am too immune to these
It doesn't hurt but I can't stop thinking

My mind is in a mess
I put on a brave facade and smiled
I laughed and said "it's okay,"
My words managed to convince people
That my broken heart is not broken

I tried to line up my feelings
But no one would hear me out
Even if they did, no one would understand
So I isolate myself from society
And let them spread rumours

I closed my eyes and feel
Listen to encouraging songs
Though I can't fully understand the language
I could feel the strength of the lyrics
Telling me there's a better tomorrow

What is happening to me?
I could feel a strong smile
While my tears start to fall
The song is telling me to walk forward

"Even if the world betrays,
Believe in yourself always,"
The song gives me courage to go on
I will keep going on without looking back
Until my pen runs out of ink

Even if my pen runs out of ink,
I will refill them until it's full
I will continue my path again
Endure the pain and walk towards
The blue shining sky.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins