if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; So tired of begging the moon
; Ima saratte
; Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing
; Splendor
; He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
; Friend
; ありがとう
; Once upon a December
; But the me I see is laterally inverted
; The dawning of everything


seven became one monochrome / Sunday, November 07, 2010 @ 3:20 AM


before I realized it, the years piled on
and now we're what society calls fine adults.
each and everything that I've believed in,
each and every part that I haven't turned over,
impossibly unable to become one.
those singled-out days are fine the way they are
because it's the colour that each person holds,
it's okay to just colour your own vivid marbles.

i miss you.

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins