if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 「よろしく」Part 2
; 「よろしく」Part 1
; Strength
; Wild Life
; 「オッケー」って言ってもいいかな。
; Mirror, mirror on the wall, I want to see 10A+ on ...
; burn and melt
; Loyal's royalty
; seven became one monochrome
; So tired of begging the moon


「よろしく」Part 3 / Thursday, January 20, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Okay, so, my bad. I was supposed to post something long last night but I got caught up watching an old Japanese movie starring Nagasawa Masami (plus appearance by Kitagawa Keiko!).
Moving on...

Day 1 (18th January '11)

A fine morning of 6.30am. It was cold (freezing!) and quiet. Ah, don't you miss school? But wait! I'm heading to college, not SMK Raja Mahadi! I went on with my usual routine, drinking Nesvita 3 in 1. My transport arrived at approximately 7.35am. I walked towards the car and saw someone at the back seat (she stole my back seat so quickly!) so I proceeded to the front seat. I opened the door and went into the car. "Hi. Did you bring the money?" Believe it or not, that was how I was greeted. The journey towards Taylor's College Subang Jaya begun via Federal Highway with silence. On the brighter side, one side of my ear was chucked with my earphones. The air-cond was blowing right at my face that my eyes felt dry. We encountered many cars on the way due to the busy road and jams. I was wondering in the car, "Are we really heading to Taylor's Subang Campus?" "Are we heading the right way?" They kept crossing my mind but I remained silent. We managed to reach 25 minutes early (including all the 'omg we've got no coins for parking ticket' stuffs). Phew!

We headed to the 3rd floor over to the Multi-Purpose Hall where there were full of fresh new faces. We checked our classes and went to take out sit in the hall. It was huge. It was packed. No familiar faces but I managed to see one or two familiar names but none of them were in my class. Ah, it's a chance to make new friends! And that was what I thought. Sitting in the hall, on my right was a face I've knew ever since kindergarten. A girl in orange approached by my left and asked permission to sit there. Somehow, we broke the silence between us and became friends. After waiting for some time, someone spoke through the mic. It had begun.

The speeches were long. It took hours and I have to admit it, it was rather boring. Sitting there for at least 2 hours 30 minutes, it was difficult. The area was small and there were no space for movements. Worse still, my chair was sinking. Literally. So you can imagine it right away that I might fall anytime. It was hot. Then before it ended, the student council went on stage to talk a little and they showed some slideshows which were meant to be specially for us (despite the super long technical problem). I guess that they were the one to end the boredom and made the 726 freshies laugh out loud (and even some screaming). Every classes had 2 student helpers to guide us around campus and to our classes (and carry out those lame games). Let's not talk about the campus touring because I seriously did not learn much and I had to walk up and down and up and down over and over again. Yeapp. Taylor's need escalators or lifts and wider corridors. Back into the class, everyone took their seat. 25 of us. 20 guys and 5 girls. We were left by the seniors to wait for our mentor. Opposite me was a girl who dressed quite well (with mascara too, I think). We smiled at each other. We then introduced ourselves. Before I could turn to my right to talk to this mixed-blooded looking girl, the door opened and our mentor came in. Ms Grace Yap was her name and she was very friendly. She talked to us about some stuffs that we needed to know and everyone were told to introduced themselves including an interesting fact about ourselves. "Shit, what's interesting about me?" I thought. Of course, I ended up having J-Pop and music in my mind. Just before my turn, the mixed-blooded looking girl introduced herself and her interesting fact, you wouldn't believe it - "I speak Japanese." and everyone wow-ed. In my head, "Shit, I'm not interesting anymore!" Go on, laugh at me! LOL I'm laughing too. Anyways, so I stood up and introduced myself. I kind of have a feeling that everyone had Alicia Keys in their mind when I said that they could call me Alicia. My interesting fact? "I am very interested in music, I'm a huge J-Pop fan, I speak A LITTLE Japanese and I can play a number of brass instruments" and it remained silent. "!?@&$*^%#," that ran across my head. Well, doh, I ain't interesting until you get to know my true nature. The introduction ended with one last girl after my turn. 2 guys left the room as they got into the wrong class. 23 left. The session continued with more talks by our mentor, also our Chemistry lecturer. Then the seniors came in and the mentor left. It was ice-breaking session. We sat in a circle and played some lame games (though the remembering-names game was quite useful). Let's. Skip. :)

Tic toc on the clock, it was 2pm. Our session ended and we were released. Oh, hunger! It was chaotic downstairs. I went to some rooms to collect my Student ID but it was pitched black. Someone was talking so loud that I overheard her saying to collect our IDs downstairs. The minute I went downstairs, it was chaotic. The room wad jam-packed with people collecting their IDs and their enrollment pack. I didn't know what was going on so I decided to turn around to a friendly-looking girl whether or not we were supposed to collect our IDs there. She, too, wasn't sure. So I went deeper into the next counter. Boy, it was HOT! I was sweating waiting there in the crowd. The friendly-looking girl appeared beside me and asked me something about collecting the student ID there. We introduced ourselves somehow. Randomly making friends around, I thought it was great. Well, at least it felt great and happy but I wonder what about them? Hmm. When the person in charged finally took my receipt, she told me that I have to retake my picture due to some change in their system. The queue was too long and I was running late already. Chaos. Chaos. Chaos. Ahh! I left for the guard house to wait for my parents. They've decided to pick me up since they were around. We went for Japanese after that at approximately 3pm. Yes, that was lunch. You can imagine how hungry I was. Salmon sashimi, tamago sushi, salmon onigiri, Japanese curry rice and a slice of watermelon and melon. That was lunch? teatime.

By night, I wasn't hungry at all. I went over to Lavender with my mum to get some desserts. I had mango pudding and blended peach drink (more or less).

P/S: 3/4 of this post was written during the boredom I had to go through in the Quiet Zone while waiting for the Principal Awards meeting to end which was approximately 2 hours!


Currently listening and singing to: Hey! Say! JUMP's Ultra Music Power

AliciaYSJ



Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins