if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Strength
; Wild Life
; 「オッケー」って言ってもいいかな。
; Mirror, mirror on the wall, I want to see 10A+ on ...
; burn and melt
; Loyal's royalty
; seven became one monochrome
; So tired of begging the moon
; Ima saratte
; Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing


「よろしく」Part 1 / Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 7:06 PM
Konbanchiwa! (If you don't get it, it's actually Konnichiwa + Konbanwa)

Today. Is the start of a new dawn chapter.
So, after going through some stressful moments of choosing my second option on career, I finally made my mind to take up Further Mathematics in college. Well, if you're a senior, you might be going "What the- why further maths? It's not easy!" etc. Well, I have zero interest in BioChemical and I very much prefer Chemical Engineering even though it's a glut. But, Chemical Engineering isn't my second choice of career. My second choice, well, let's just not know for now. ;)

I'll probably be constantly updating for these few days as I am a little too lazy to switch on the computer and I wouldn't want to glue my eyes on the eye-straining screen and end up being late for college.

The title of this post is actually read as "Yoroshiku" which actually means "Please take care of me / Looking forward to working together" or however you want to put it but yeah, I'm sure you get what I mean. This is all for now. I'll do my best to update again later before midnight!



Currently listening to: Love Melodies by NEWS

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins