if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Ima saratte
; Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing
; Splendor
; He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
; Friend
; ありがとう
; Once upon a December
; But the me I see is laterally inverted
; The dawning of everything
; Conquer


So tired of begging the moon / Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
Angela Aki - Unbreakable


Lying in bed, no dreams in my head
Shadows are closing in
Feeling afraid I’m losing my way
I won’t feel the sun again
A prisoner alone in my room
So tired of begging the moon

Just another hopeless night
Nobody’s missing me
Just another desperate cry
Nobody’s listening
Outside my window, one wishing star
Make me one unbreakable heart
Just one unbreakable heart

Tell me I will make it through
’Cause I know until I do

It’s just another hopeless night
Nobody’s missing me
Just another desperate cry
Nobody’s listening
Outside my window, one wishing star
Make me one unbreakable heart

Make me unbreakable

Just another hopeless night
Nobody’s missing me
Just another deaperate cry
Is anybody listening?
Outside my window, one wishing star
Make me unbreakable

Just another hopeless night
Nobody’s missing me
Just another desperate cry
Nobody’s listening
Outside my window, one wishing star
Make me one unbreakable heart
Just one unbreakable heart

Make me one unbreakable heart

Just one unbreakable heart


Source

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins