|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Hello hello baby you call I can't hear a thing / Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 6:02 PM
Hello humans! It's been.. Months since I last blogged. Gosh, how I miss blogging back then! So I'm one bored human here waiting for texts to come in, and decided to blog since there's easy access via my beloved iPhone. Not going to blog much, because there's just too much. Hahaha. I'm just going to do a quick summary using photos I took with my phone camera. More to come though when my SPM ends. ;D ![]() Biology 3R project competition. Our presentation on enzyme detergent. Amrinah, Pau Yeng and I represented our school and won first place. Teachers were so happy! ![]() 53rd Merdeka Celebration in school. My lovely classmates. ![]() Yes, my first every trip to Suria KLCC! It was one awesome place! I so want to go again. Whoever that say there's nothing there, well, they're just plain lying! ![]() SPM trials is just around the corner. Gotta keep my confidence! Woot! Let's conquer the best with no regrets! No more friendly challenges with anyone, I'm just going to do my best and work harder for SPM! ![]() My messy whiteboard. What catches your eye? I bet it's red! And huge! Hahaha! Yeah man! 10A+ for SPM! Let's win win win! There's nothing to lose! Fight fight fight! =D Well, I guess that's all I have for now. Going to go ahead with Physics and probably complete my Chemistry essay now. Look forward to after SPM! I'll blog about what's been happening and what's going to happen! P/S: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 : Awakening of The Trailblazer is out out out in Nihon today! Can't wait for the subbed to be complete! Lurves, AliciaYSJ |