|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Just wonderful / Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
My monthly test has finally came to an end though I wasn't very satisfied with some of my marks. I've decided to work extra hard for the coming test. So, Go Alicia! x) This week has just been a "wonderful" week. It rained on Monday morning which meant no school assembly. But the school still made us stand under the drizzle to watch them merasmikan this week's theme: Jangan Ponteng. Jolyn experienced the ganas me for the first time that time. After that, went back to class for EST. Super wonderful. The teacher was asking us to read some passage. *EST teacher, student* "What is a protozoa?" "It is a type of microrganism which lives in either damp places or dry places. I don't know?" "Really? Are you serious? Or are you cheating me because I'm not a science teacher?" So, there. An EST teacher who doesn't know what a protozoa is. If you're wondering what a protozoa is, it is actually any of a large group of single-celled, usually microscopic organisms, such as amoebas, flagellates and sporozoans. After that, another of my classmate asked about our test papers. "What have you been doing on Saturday and Sunday?" "Sleeping at home." "Then how do you expect me to mark your papers?" "... But you were sleeping when we were doing our papers." Don't get me wrong. I don't have any grudge on her or anything. She once taught me in the past and she was a good English teacher. She was recently promoted and knows.. almost nuts about EST. The students suffer more than the teacher. Eventhough we have "these" kind of teacher, it doesn't mean we don't have great teachers. And there is one certain teacher who owes me lunch. xD Another "wonderful" thing about this week was that all the teachers went merciless. At first, I though that 3 essays were enough for the week. When I went for Chemistry tuition, additional homework. And then I went for Physics tuition. We weren't suppose to have homework but some people just had to realise we were suppose to stay back for another 30minutes as a replacement. In that 30minutes, we managed to finish one part of the chapter and therefore, homeworks. So, okay. Chemistry and Physics with 3 essays. No problem. Next was Biology tuition. We managed to finish the chapter and so... homeworks AGAIN. Then Friday arrive. Oh, what a relief. But maybe not? Add Maths tuition. Once again, we managed to finish the chapter. AND SO! ONCE AGAIN! Homeworks. So, obviously, you can imagine how much homework I have now and probably you're wondering what the heck am I doing blogging when I'm suppose to be completing my works, right? Today we were suppose to perform in school for some Majlis Perasmian Bulan Sabit but instead, the PIGB took place today. It was suppose to be in the morning but was pushed to the evening causing us to be unable to clean band room and wasting our time waiting for the rain to stop. Besides that, MPBS was then pushed to the Saturday of the term holiday. Which means we are unable to clean band room on THAT Saturday. When the heck is the new block gonna be done?! Sigh! Band room is in such a mess. Tomorrow is 8th of March 2009. Which means Reyna is leaving for Australia. Before this, he kept praising Australia. Now he doesn't want to leave. Oh boy. Life's gonna be quiet for JY when he's gone. What a wonderful week, huh? Well, I guess that's all for today. I'm gonna continue my homeworks and continue singing David Archuleta's songs. =X *'cause if anyone could make me fall in love, only you can, take me sailing in your deepest eyes~* lurves, AliciaYSJ |