if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; The start of something new.. and big!
; Grandma's room
; 久々
; Catch 'em all!
; smile!
; Just fine
; J.U.M.P, J U M P, JUMP!
; My wildlife.
; 超強い
; Stop, don't stare.


23rd - first day! / Monday, September 24, 2012 @ 1:57 PM
23.09.2012

Departed from Incheon airport at about 10:40am and I finally got to rest for about an hour or so this time. Oh, and it was my first time eating pineapple with Kikkoman's soy sauce! It actually still tasted sweet but it isn't bad at all. lol

Upon arriving at Nagoya Chubu Airport, it was HOT! Literally. Like, the air-conditioners weren't working and there were so many people! And I had to carry so many bags, go through immigration, get my Recidence Card and last but not least, custom. It was hectic! So many forms to fill up and so many to queue for. Right after that, our seniors were all there to pick us up and we went straight to the train station (we were the last ones to be picked up). After the train, we switched to the subway. After about an hour or so, along with a few others, we reached our dorm. Registered and went to my room and started unpacking and trying to familiarize myself with the place. It's tiny. Especially the toilet - sorry that my own toilet at home is gigantic. Well, then I took about 20 mins to figure out where to put what. And spent an hour to figure out how to put on the bed lining - failed housewife. After awhile I got sick and tired and hungry. I expected the others to be downstairs because we were all supposed to meet up for dinner. Well, I went downstairs and bumped into a senior and he said that the rest has gone for dinner. Without letting me know..?! Well, so then I went to Lawson to get some drinks and food - Match and Melon pan to be exact. Then walked down another road to look for 7-11 and then walk back to the dorm. The weather is so awesome! So cooling and the air is so different. Not many cars on the road so there's no pollution. And everyone obeys the red light for pedestrians even though there might not be any cars! Anyway, on my way back, I bumped into the same senior with a few others and so we ended up going for dinner together. Weird dinner. It looked interesting at first - kiwi spaghetti, banana spaghetti, melon spaghetti - but the portion was so huge that after eating half, I have up (lol).

After that we walked quite a lot to the shopping mall - AEON! Bought lots of stuffs I need from 105yen shop (lol). And then went into AEON to buy detergents and toilet rolls. After spending about an hour or two at the mall, we headed back. The wind was awesomeeeeee.

After that, I went to my friend's room in desperate need of her daily Internet. There, I meet two other girls. Apparently, the planned dinner went on and we didn't know about it. :( oh well.

Now I am on my bed trying to sleep with this super hard bean bag pillow and super heating comforter - yes, I figured out how to put them to their rightful purpose - passed housewife.

I finally got service from Docomo after I tried switching on my 3G. Texted mummy to let her know I'm alright and to inform her about the stupid service.

That's all for now - goodnight!


Currently listening to: Gomibako - Tegoshi Yuya



AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins