if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Just fine
; J.U.M.P, J U M P, JUMP!
; My wildlife.
; 超強い
; Stop, don't stare.
; 泣かないで僕のミュージック
; Shining in darkness
; 千歳鳥
; Silent prayers
; 8.9


smile! / Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 12:32 AM


Kon, kon!
Konnichiwa. It's been long since I last updated my blog and I feel so refresh being able to do it now. (laugh)
I wonder who still reads this almost-dead blog. Dx


A lot has happened since then, huh?
Even my birthday.
Well, about that. I actually did not want to celebrate it at all. I'm sorry if you don't wish to hear about this but.. this is my blog and I guess I have every right to rant here even though I'm trying not to rant so much. I really had no mood for birthday and recently I've been thinking that, it's still another day that will last for 24 hours like every other 364 days. But my thoughts on family and friends' birthday are different though since I really appreciate them and it gives me a chance to show my appreciation on their birthdays. I don't know why, don't ask me and don't say it's the same in my case because I just don't see it that way.

Anyway, I still am thankful for those who remembered. Because I didn't want my classmates to know about my birthday and whoever on my Facebook friend list, I removed it from my profile since it's Facebook is SO public. And then I realized, only your good friend would remember or rather, some of your good friend would have even forgotten. Nevertheless, most of my good friends did remember. Sincerely, thank you. =D


My birthday present from my brother. =D




P/S: I literally lol watching Janiben yesterday that my mum had to text me from the kitchen to say that I sound like a madman. xD

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins