if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; smile!
; Just fine
; J.U.M.P, J U M P, JUMP!
; My wildlife.
; 超強い
; Stop, don't stare.
; 泣かないで僕のミュージック
; Shining in darkness
; 千歳鳥
; Silent prayers


Catch 'em all! / Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
Greetings!
So, yes, I have been away for way too long.
Rejoice (if there's still any readers), I'm going to have a real quick update! No, I really really mean REAL QUICK!
The picture are all taken on different days. Only some are connected.

Rawr, with my short hair. And the necklace my brother bought for me for my birthday. This picture was taken during the dinner where they "surprised" me.

ISCF Rally 2011! WIth Victor, Audrey, Dora, Isaac and my brother! (:

Yash's farewell outing with some of her other friends. That was when I first met someone else who shares the same name as me - Alicia!

Kaihomaru! Located at Federal Hotel, KL. It was the best Japanese restaurant! Food were really Japanese taste and price were really reasonable. Their onigiri was unbelievably delicious. Serious. Less than three.

After Kaihomaru, walked over to Pavilion, KL.

While walking to Pavilion, we went over to Fahrenheit88 for Uniqlo and I bought a phone strap from a shop called Materials. iPhones don't actually have a phone strap hook so I never bought any for my phone but then, this strap was so cute, I couldn't resist. Then, I had to be smart and thus.. it is there! It's a cute little rabbit!
 
And this.. was during SDC Recognition Ceremony in college. Taylor's Anime Society Subang Jaya managed to win only on prize - Best Dressed. Yes, I was cosplaying as Ritsu from K-On! It wasn't my personal cosplay. I borrowed it from Sze Lan. I really liked that cosplay though and it was hard to have to return it back to her. (ノД`)・゜・。


One of my favourite event of this year - FRIM trip! Went there on a random morning with some friends and my Japanese teacher. It was substitute for our Cameron Highlands trip that got cancelled. We went there in the morning and walked all the way up to the canopy walk just to find out that the tickets are supposed to be bought at the souvenir shop kilometers away and that it closes on Mondays. That.. is the closed canopy walkway. At least it was a good and refreshing walk! And, that photo was only taken because Nicola dragged me to take a photo with her.

After the FRIM trip, my Japanese teacher wanted to eat fresh seafood (fish to be more specific) so we went to Pulau Ketam and.. it was my first time. (lol)
P/S: I hate the fact that I have a huge bottom ._.



And then, today!
Finally, we had a meet-up. Raja Mahadians! Some people didn't manage to make it though due to work and other circumstances. Oh, we're growing a little to fast, do you not think? I mean, some of us are already (part-time) working. Oh, and this outing was also because bestie (Reyna) is finally back from Australia after 3 years! He killed my arms 2 days ago though when we went to Sunway Pyramid and we went bowling and archery. It was my first time doing both bowling and archery~

Reyna's lip piercing looks like a huge mole. (lol)

Mui Kee and Pau Yeng went too but because I don't want to upload too many photos, I will not be. Photos were already posted in my facebook page so I guess that more than enough publicity. (lol)

I guess that's going to be all for today. I'm not going to talk about how sad I was when Ryutaro was suspended from Hey! Say! JUMP one day before their top selling single album was released and when Yamapi and Ryo-chan withdrew from NEWS. And how bad my results were and how depressingly difficult AS exam was and.. and.. how depressing I feel for needing to go through so much to apply for university. And.. and.. how my iPhone 3GS doesn't fit into the iPhone 4/4S cover that I've been searching for since months! And.. and.. whatever. 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

I am, on the other hand, happy that I have a new laptop and using it now (showing off).

That.. is all for today!

P/S: I felt bad for introducing the Air Symphony concert to sensei because it was not as good as I have expected and it was really expensive for that price.


Currently listening to : 間ジャニ∞ - ワッハッハー

Love,
AliciaYSJ

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins