if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Stop, don't stare.
; 泣かないで僕のミュージック
; Shining in darkness
; 千歳鳥
; Silent prayers
; 8.9
; 強く強く もっと強く
; Stay with me, oh, stay with me
; Baby I love you from the bottom of my heart, I mis...
; Eh, bee, see!


超強い / Monday, March 28, 2011 @ 2:41 PM
Yet another ugly part of me discovered.

When I'm stressed or thinking hard and concentrating hard, it is best to not disturb me especially not to use encouraging words.

When I'm frustrated, I have no time to think of what to say to you. My words would be ugly and hurtful.

Unless help is given, it'll be better but I'll still be indulged by my concentration.

I am disturbed when I'm frustrated by the amount of concentration needed.
You will be disturb when I'm frustrated by the words that comes from me an it's tone.


If you've experience such with me, I truly apologize.


I am a workaholic.
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins