if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; J.U.M.P, J U M P, JUMP!
; My wildlife.
; 超強い
; Stop, don't stare.
; 泣かないで僕のミュージック
; Shining in darkness
; 千歳鳥
; Silent prayers
; 8.9
; 強く強く もっと強く


Just fine / Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 2:06 AM
Laughter that were so loud
Smiles that were so bright
Even the gloomiest days were no bother
Happy eyes were enough to lit the room

They were all mere lies, weren't they?
You're such a pretender, yes, you know that
You left and never called back
Even though you said you would

But don't worry, I'll do just fine

I'll live on with this life
For it is interesting to discover
I'll gain courage by myself
For there are more to come
Even though tears would be shed, I'll do just fine
At least I'm not faking

The orange sun shines across the horizons
So beautifully it became nostalgic
Even the rainy days were cheerful
To every rain that pours, there is an end,
there will be an end

I thought that things would change, didn't you?
You know you would run away, wouldn't you?
You only called seeking for help
Even though you denied, I knew

Let life flow on, I'll be alright

Hate me, love me, I don't mind
Tease me, be envious, I don't care
Even though it hurts, at least
I know that I am not behind those

Life goes on so let's ride on
Go on, on this lifetime journey
that has no limit even through the universe

So don't worry, I'll do just fine.

No, no, don't worry, I am just fine.






AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins