if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; 泣かないで僕のミュージック
; Shining in darkness
; 千歳鳥
; Silent prayers
; 8.9
; 強く強く もっと強く
; Stay with me, oh, stay with me
; Baby I love you from the bottom of my heart, I mis...
; Eh, bee, see!
; あっー!


Stop, don't stare. / Tuesday, March 22, 2011 @ 5:10 PM




Tomorrow, please do not come.

Tomorrow, please stay away.

Tomorrow, get away.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.
Creeps in this petty freaking pace.



*pulls hair off head like a madman*

REYNA BROHIER! You suck for running away from SPM! What kind of bestie are you, leaving me suffer alone?!



Good luck. ★




P/S: I miss ザ少年倶楽部~


AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins