if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; D-rea(l)-m(e)
; Pyon pyon~!
; Nah-na-nah 愛じゃない~
; ECS 2011 (27/01/11)
; 「よろしく」Part 3
; 「よろしく」Part 2
; 「よろしく」Part 1
; Strength
; Wild Life
; 「オッケー」って言ってもいいかな。


D-rea(l)-m(e) TWO / Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 8:53 PM
Okay, regarding the previous post entitled D-rea(l)-m(e).
Well, first of all, I find it interesting that I actually made a meaning of out a weird catchy titled I tried to put in. I mean, everyone has a dream, whether or not it is achievable or not, easily achieved or not, possible or impossible. I realized that, whatever your dreams are, it kind of reflect your true personality, do you not agree? So somehow, a simple yet heavy word as 'dream' is simply a reflection you see everyday that you try to hide from the society (or not), which is 'the real you'.

(laugh) I can imagine you people going like, 'What the hell is she crapping about?'


Well, lastly. That post. I find it funny but if 'that' dream I was actually referring to came true, it isn't a dream anymore, it would have been fairytale (no unicorns or chocolate rivers or cotton candy trees though). Okay, here I go. I shall admit. idreamtofYamapitakingrealgoodcareofmelikesomesortofelderbrotherwholovesandcaresforhissisterverymuch. If you can't read that, GOOD, don't try to. (lol) *runs of embarrassment*. Don't blame me, I can't control what dreams to see when I'm asleep.


P/S: Nothing is impossible for impossible means I'mPossible! (Oops!MoreofPi'sdosage)



いじょう、アリシアでしたー!
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins