if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Home's bondless air
; Hallelujah, chance!
; Menuet for You.
; Trust You
; Again
; A bunch of them
; Blue droplets
; Over The Rainbow
; As cold as ice
; Holding on to my heart in a rush hour


iAlicia / Tuesday, December 08, 2009 @ 1:08 AM
Today Yesterday was cleaning day! I told myself to clean my whole room in a day. But since I overslept and had to go out for lunch and to get some groceries, I failed to clean my whole room. Cleaning room, failed.
But of course, I managed to clean the worse drawer in my room. It was plastic so the dust sticks like leeches. They were insoluble in water! Gahh! I took out everything from the drawer, washed it and had a tough time cleaning it with a piece of cloth. My hands were bruised for turning and drying the cloth. After 2 hours, I was done with it. Then I had to put everything back into the drawer. That was when I realised I had so many stuffs!


RO guide books and installer, from DreamSky up until Bullets and Shuriken.


Reload cards for 4 years of RO. I miss going to game shops to buy these.


Albums. Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, Utada Hikaru, Angela Aki, BoA, classical, Final Fantasy, KLWMBC and some Selangor Marching Band Competitions. Not all of my albums were there though. For example, David Archuleta's Christmas from the Heart was on my computer table.


Albums version 2.0.


Japanese anime, J-drama and probably 1 or 2 K-drama. Not all present.

After cleaning that drawer, I was so tired. Rested for half an hour and then headed to the shower. After dinner went over to Bukit Tinggi Aeon to pay my brother's phone bill but the DiGi postpaid counter shifted to BBT One. Ended up getting an iPhone as Christmas present from my dad. Super uber happy! =D Now I just gotta get iTunes and get used to the phone! Oh gosh, I'm nervous yet excited! Haha! And I finally got a postpaid number! Woohoo! I'm going to call my brother as often as possible for fun! Can 3G with Ong! xD
Ohmygosh. It's late. Music class at 9.30am. Gotta wake up an hour early to practice! Too excited bout the iPhone. Ehehe! I should stop. I bet Mr. Kar Chuan and Mr. Kevin Ong want to murder me by now.

P/S: Have you smiled today?

AliciaYSJ ;D
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins