|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Over The Rainbow / Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Well, first and foremost, Happy belated birthday, Erny sis! Have a good time in Japan without me. Again. Next, HAPPY DEEPAVALI !! AND HOLIDAYS BEFORE YOUR FINAL EXAM. XD Anyway, final exam is on Wednesday. Guess what? I've only studied 3 chapters of Chemistry. HAHA. Damn shitty. The worse part is that Chemistry is coming out until Salt. OH NO! Everything is coming out for History... OH MY HECK! *faints* I need to get studying but you see, I can't. I was suppose to wake up at 8.30am today to study but I got up at 12 instead! Blame the stupid air-cond. It didn't turn off even after I set it. So. I started my Deepavali by teaching Kelly Maths. Unique. My brain is still working at this time of day! You see, even Kelly is studying. =( David Archuleta's Christmas From the Heart is out. =D Whee. Merry super early Christmas! HAHA. S&J started selling Christmas stuffs already. Lalalala~ Jingle bell, jingle bell! By the way, I've got my hands on the 15th MSSMBC 2009 DVD. Thank you, Li Ying for the group order and Jia Ji for collecting it. Watched it earlier with surrounding sounds and big screen. WHEEE. But nothing beats live though. =( I'm bored. I don't know what to blog anymore. Hmmmmmmm. OH. Sunday night Deepavali dinner at Koushalla's. =D WOOHOO! xD Monday Chemistry replacement tuition. =( NIGHTS! =D AliciaYSJ |