|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Blue droplets / Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Fridays are totally freaky! x) Anyway, it's Friday night and that means I have no school tomorrow! I finally get to relax. BM, English and Chemistry 2 and 3 are finally over. I'm so relieved! English essay totally rocked my socks! I was so happy to have wrote it. The title was 'Three Wishes'. I smiled widely throughout my writing process. I'm so confident but I should control myself from being over confident. Chemistry was surprisingly not difficult. There was a question about lemon juice which totally freaked me out. My expression changed from relaxed to super confused upon reading that question. Weird weird. Though BM essay totally sucked. My head was totally blocked, I couldn't think. Gahh. Monday is going to be Mathematics! Loooooking forward. ;D Ohoh! Eating teachers' Deepavali cookies in the staff room after school is priceless! Hahaha! Went there to report some stuffs to Pn Rajakumari regarding Chemistry papers but ended up eating her cookies and Pn Santhi's. I liked the sugary one a lot. Sweeeeeet and crispy! Yummy. Oilless. I am in Christmas mood. So I can't wait to say goodbye to final exam. Of course, I'll sing Yuna Ito's I'm Free first and followed by Joy to the World. HAHA! Jingle bell jingle bell, jingle all the way~ David's 'gloooooooooooooooooooooooria' in Angels We Have Heard on High reminds me of I'm tired! Tomorrow gonna study Mathematics! I mean, go through. Or practice. And probably some Physics for Tuesday. =D P/S: Your support gave me confidence and a great help. Thank you. =) AliciaYSJ |