|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
Home's bondless air / Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 9:00 PM
I just don't get myself. How can I wake up at 6.30am every day when there is school but can't even wake up 9.30am when there's no school? But today was much better than the other days. I managed to wake up at 10.30am and did some Add Maths. I'm proud! (: Anyway, today was another horrible day besides yesterday. Frustrations are being throw all around the house again. Sheesh. Had my whole afternoon at Damansara. Was at cousins' house because my parents had some stuffs to discuss with my aunt. I rotted there. I was with them at the hall with my earphones, partially listening to songs and partially listening to law talk. I couldn't understand a word. I don't even plan to be a lawyer anyway. After some time, I decided to go out of the house for fresh air (to avoid those smoke puffing out from cigarettes). It was kind of drizzling when I walked out. The cool air and breezy wind were nice. I sat on a green swing, staring at the higest point of a tall green tree, listening to Angela Aki's Dahlia and other inspiring songs. I could see photons with my naked eye as I stare, twinkling around the clear grayish-blue sky, like playful fireflies but they were white making them look like glitter. As time went by, the rain poured heavier, the wind blew stronger and Hoping for a better tomorrow since it's going to be Monday. Biology paper tomorrow? Good luck, science students! AliciaYSJ |