|
if it can be done easily, >> then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20. ; ; Crazy. ; Very noisy among friends. ; Random. ; Sarcastic. ; Loves Japan-related stuffs. reach for the summit. ; 22nd Sept: Shift! ; 1st Oct: An official university student. ; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS! ; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
|
A bunch of them / Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 6:37 PM
Second week of final exam has finally ended. Screw you final exam. Screw all the exams. Screw SPM too! I screwed up Sejarah. I screwed up Add Maths. I screwed up Physics. I screwed up Biology. *inserts foul language* But I'm not going to regret the past. I'm going to do my best for the remaining subjects, get good results and shove the A's into exam's mouth (if they even have one). Next year no EST in Raja Mahadi. Cik Edzianie won't be teaching S1 Biology. Probably replaced by Pn Juniza. Miss Chen won't be teaching S1 Add Maths. Probably replaced by Pn Aidawati. Shit. Why so many guru panitia? I'm still considering about dropping EST. Kinda hard to make a decision. Opinions please and thank you. Laa la la. Lalala la laa. Laaaaa~ *hums to Depapepe's Summer Parade* Add Maths tuition in a while. So not prepared to show my exam paper. Okay! I'm getting hungry even after eating a puffy curry puff. Time for dinner and then straight to tuition. See ya! P/S: Tomorrow Meat Ball at Sunway on or not?! AliciaYSJ |