if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; A bunch of them
; Blue droplets
; Over The Rainbow
; As cold as ice
; Holding on to my heart in a rush hour
; Tick tock
; Our Song
; Irresistably funny.
; Have you ever thought, just maybe...
; リフレクション


Again / Monday, November 02, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
I am going to be proud to say this, in which will make Reyna happy:

I might be addicted to Yui! I wanna listen to her songs. x)

Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins