if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; All I Want for Christmas..
; It's 3am and I'm sitting here blankly still waitin...
; Shenzhen '09
; iAlicia
; Home's bondless air
; Hallelujah, chance!
; Menuet for You.
; Trust You
; Again
; A bunch of them


Deja vu / Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
I accidentally opened a drawer and found a photo album. These totally bring back memories!


SK (1) Simpang Lima, 6 Merah 2005.
Class teacher: Pn. Jayarani
Class monitor: Teh Kai Ren
Class assistant monitor: Natlie Lavanya


Teachers: Pn. Susila, Pn. Neoh, Pn. Nah
Head prefect: Nik Fawwaz
Assistant head prefects: Hazwani Hamidi


Our lovely tie and vest for our last year. RM50 was it?

xD
AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins