if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Our Song
; Irresistably funny.
; Have you ever thought, just maybe...
; リフレクション
; Past, Present, Future
; expect the unexpected
; Confession of a broken heart
; EastWest
; Singlish
; From Then On


Tick tock / Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 9:45 PM
Ahhhhhh. Days pass so quickly, final exams are getting so near.

Let me start with this:
22nd September 2009 - Happy Belated 17th Birthday, Leticia Yeoh! Good luck in SPM! =D

Let's move on.
I am bored.
I want to blog.
But I have no idea what to say.
*thinks*
*bulb above my head lights up!*



Depapepe (デパペペ)! I love them, don't you?
Get jealous, guitarists! x)

Anyway, yesterday my parents attended a wedding dinner at Centro, Klang, leaving me all alone at home. Everything was fine because I stuck myself in front of my pc, listening to music and chatting with all the doors lock except my room door.
After hours, I was still in my world when the clock shows 11/12 something. Somewhere there lahh. I heard some sound coming from the front door of my house. I turned my speakers to minimun volume and paused to listen carefully. Unfortunately, there were no sound. So I turned on my speakers and turned my head to the monitor in relief. Then I heard a sound again only that it was louder this time! Shit! I turned off my speaker and listened even carefully. Again, nothing! Shit. I decided to go out of my room to see where the sound came from or what was happening.
With courage, I stood up and went behind my room door. Scary, kay? My legs were shaking and my heart was pumping so quickly. What if it was a murderer or a robber with weapons? Wth! Touch wood! I hesitate for 5 seconds but kept going.
When I turned the knob, there was a knock on my room door. TWICE! I couldn't pull myself together to release the knob. I was too late. Shit shit shit shit shit. When the door turn opened at probably 15 degrees, I saw my mum. I went like, "WTH! I thought who the heck!" She even dare to laugh at me. Omgosh.

Freaky. If only I went to partystay with my auntie for that night. =.=

Question of the week: Why did the cow cross the roadhighway?
Answer: To get to Aeon, Bukit Tinggi!
I'm serious. Lol.

P/S: I still freakin' want my Carven dress. !@#$%^&*()_+

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins