if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; リフレクション
; Past, Present, Future
; expect the unexpected
; Confession of a broken heart
; EastWest
; Singlish
; From Then On
; Watashi nara, daijoubu
; Dare to dream
; Jinx


Have you ever thought, just maybe... / Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
You belong with meeeeeeeeeeee!

Whoops!

Something deja vu happened today which somehow made me laugh. Lol.
I was waiting for my mum to buy my dad's dinner. So, I sat in the car, listening to David's Touch My Hand on Htiz. I was looking around. From left to right to above the sky. I got bored after a while. I decided to look straight then! I saw people buying 'chap fan' and then this man with his wife walked passed. That particular man, looked exactly like Joshua Soo. Like, what the heck? He's like, the uncle version of Joshua. The way he walk, stand and stare at things (that uncle was staring at the food). It's like, I can already see Joshua's future. HAHA. Okay, and seriously, I kinda doubt that guy is Joshua's parent. Too photostating. Lol. Then I thought to myself, does that man plays air violin or sings Phantom of The Opera out of a sudden? Creepy-nyer. Imagine one day, you see someone who look exactly like you and acts like you! You don't even have to pay 10cents for the photostating! It'll be interesting though!
Anyone out there seen someone who looked like me, please let me know! xD

I'm kinda out of words. Urgh.

Oh. Tomorrow, I shall finish my sejarah homework! No, wait. I should finish my Physics and Biology homework tomorrow. Man, why is my holidays filled with homeworks and tuitions? I need a break! I don't even have time to post anything on davidbeyondborders! And because of my lacking of time, I haven't even posted a single thing! I feel so much like a failure. If I were to get paid, I think I've longed been fired.
"Excuse me, do you sell time here? I would like to buy 48 hours."

OH YEAH. Jolyn doesn't miss me. I'm so sad. =(
Me: Jolyn, you miss me or not?
Jolyn: *shakes head* No.
Me: I know you miss me lah.
Jolyn: *shakes head*
Me: Sure or not you don't miss me? 1 whole week don't get to see me wor. Deep down in your heart you miss me a lot, right?
Jolyn: *shakes head* Zi lian one.
How can she not miss me? Jolyn, aku tak suka you anymore. Don't wanna pinjam you buku anymore. =( Okay, okay, seriously turning damn zi lian.

P/S: I want to sleep to save energy for Chemistry tomorrowwwww! D=

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins