if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; expect the unexpected
; Confession of a broken heart
; EastWest
; Singlish
; From Then On
; Watashi nara, daijoubu
; Dare to dream
; Jinx
; Kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
; Sharing is caring


Past, Present, Future / Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 3:29 PM


*waves* Hello! *waves*
I felt that it's been so long since I last blog so I decided to well.. blog! Or rather, update.

Well, School's been boring. Teachers seldom come into class. Even if they do, they're getting even more boring. Another thing that made school boring is due to those H1N1 things. So, yeah, 2 person from my school had been confirmed to have H1N1 or also known as Influenza A. The school made us gave us free masks and made us wear but unfortunately, somehow, my class did not get any mask. Anyway, last Tuesday, they presented masks to 3K1 students during assembly. The way they gave them the masks feel more like the teachers were rewarding them masks as gifts. Some other teacher even took pictures! How lame could they get? Pity those 3K1 students. It must have been awkward for them.
I kinda feel that the school doesn't really bother. Previously, when the news about the 2 confirmed cases spread around my school, many people who were sick went home early and some had their parents to pick them up for safety. When half of the school left, the teachers didn't let anyone else go. Some teachers even tell the band to stop practice. Wth. Sadly, I was having some kursus on that day. If I were conducting band practice, I wouldn't allow it. Pity the seniors who came back. To the seniors who came back and got to see nothing and had to leave right away, I apologize for what the darn school did.

SPM trial is coming up right after Merdeka. Final exam is also on its way.
I. Am. Slacking. Omg *grasps*
Ohh. I was at Bukit Tinggi's Aeon just now and I realised that the Raya fever is back but before the fasting season started, they were playing Merdeka songs all the way. Since Merdeka hasn't past, what ever happened to the Merdeka spirit? Taken over by Hari Raya? In my opinion, shouldn't they be enjoying the Merdeka songs first? I mean, come on, Hari Raya is still a month ahead. Merdeka is just around the corner. Don't neglect our country's independance day! I know, I know, I don't sound like muself. Can't help it. I'm sad because there isn't any parade in Shah Alam this year. =(

Come on people, sing with me!
Tanggal tiga puluh satu,
Bulan lapan, lima puluh tujuh!

=X

Here's something I wanna share especially to junior band members, colour guards and band lovers because sharing is caring!


Okay. That shall be all for now.
Alicia signing out!

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins