if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Confession of a broken heart
; EastWest
; Singlish
; From Then On
; Watashi nara, daijoubu
; Dare to dream
; Jinx
; Kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
; Sharing is caring
; 二千九年 六月 一日


expect the unexpected / Sunday, August 09, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
Today, 9th August 2009.
Today, 15th Malaysian Secondary School Marching Band Competition 2009.
Today, I was desperate.
Today, I learn to sometimes expect the unexpected.

Okay! So, today was the 15th MSSMBC 2009 competition. It was held at Pasir Gudang, Johore. So unfortunate because I couldn't attend it. I was desperate to attend it. Aiya, normal lah.No band major will not be interested (as for me, hyped will be the right word), right?
I woke up early today hoping that it'll be broadcasted (and so that's what I heard from voteband) but as I changed the channels from 9am until 12pm, nothing regarding band. Sigh, disappointed. So, nevermind. Jia Ji's friend who went (and didn't bring us along) SMSed her the results. To be honest, I freaked out after reading Jia Ji's forwarded message.

Results:
Gold
1st: SMK Sultanah Asma, Kedah
2nd: SMK Sam Tet, Perak
3rd: SMK Chung Hwa Wei Sin, Terengganu
SMK Tun Fatimah, Johor

*Silver
SMK St. Joseph, Sarawak
SMK St. John, Kuala Lumpur
SMK Chung Hwa, Kelantan
MGSS, Pahang

*Bronze
SMK Derma, Perlis
SMJK Jit Sin, P.Pinang
SMJK Kwang Hua, Selangor

*placing not in order

Best Preparation:
1st: Tun Fatimah
2nd: Sultanah Asma
3rd: Sam Tet

Best CG:
1st: SMK St.John, KL
2nd: SMK St.Joseph, Sarawak
3rd: SMK Tun Fatimah, Johor

Best Drum Major
1st: SMK Sam Tet, Perak
2nd: SMK Chung Hwa, Kelantan
3rd: SMK Chung Hwa Wei Sin, Terengganu

Credits: voteband.net

Tun Fatimah gold award and best CG? Woah? How good are they exactly? Chung Hwa Wei Sin 3rd placing? Omg. Kwang Hua bronze? *faints*
Okay, since I did not get to watch the show, I don't want to judge. Let's wait until the videos are out.
Anyway, Sultanah Asma champion again. WOOHOO. xD



BE SCARED. Their dynamics, marching, formation, everything, so flawless, smooth, eye opening, wonderful and just so perfect. Spacing, legs, straight lines, curves, postures, formation, music, dynamics, everything! Don't you think so? ;D Their first step killed 1/4 of me. Their following formation killed 1/2 of me. Their music and dynamics killed 3/4 of me. Somewhereeeee over the rainbowwwwwww. Wayyyy uppp highhhh!
I think I'm high. I regret more than ever for not being able to attend it. URGH!
Anyway, I don't want to talk much. I shall go off now.

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins