if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.
; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.
reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!
gone with the breeze.
; Watashi nara, daijoubu
; Dare to dream
; Jinx
; Kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
; Sharing is caring
; 二千九年 六月 一日
; It's Holiday!
; Inhuman Piano Skills
; There's gotta be a way to bring you back
; This is not an emo post.. Or is it?
|
<< There will be no rainbow without rain.

Girls.
; My miserable Ameblo
Guys.
; Chee Yiap
Others.
; Utada Hikaru (Translated)
; Nakajima Raiya's Ameblo
; Nishino Kana's Ameblo
|
From Then On / Saturday, July 18, 2009 @ 1:03 AM
I'll be all right Because I can keep busy
I'm always hanging on Yes, because of the promise you made But these days, I don't want to cry anymore
Because we're far apart It seems as though everything has changed Even the scent of the breeze that passes me by And the crows of people on the subway
It wasn't a mistake, was it? All those times we met.. everything was suffocating me Even now, I just cannot call up those memories The warmth of your lips just won't disappear...
Because you always push yourself You lose sight of what is dear to you And now, if there comes a time when you love another Just once more, remember that time
Someday, I want to smile again Like the sun on the day when I met you Translation of probably one of the saddest song ever. It's Arekara by Shimokawa Mikuni. 誰よりも遠くに云ってもここからまた笑ってくれる? P/S: I've been missing you. Double P/S: We will cherish those wonderful memories forever. AliciaYSJ
|