if it can be done easily, >>
then there's no point to it.



; 19 going on 20.
; Rants a lot.
; Crazy.
; Very noisy among friends.
; Random.
; Sarcastic.
; Loves Japan-related stuffs.


reach for the summit.
; 22nd Sept: Shift!
; 1st Oct: An official university student.
; 25th Dec: CHRISTMAS!
; 1st Jan: Happy 2013!


gone with the breeze.
; Singlish
; From Then On
; Watashi nara, daijoubu
; Dare to dream
; Jinx
; Kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
; Sharing is caring
; 二千九年 六月 一日
; It's Holiday!
; Inhuman Piano Skills


EastWest / Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 10:13 PM


25th July 2009 (Saturday)
8.00pm
An Evening of Music 2009
Themed EASTWEST


First thing's first. That school didn't even look like a school. That's what Jia Ji said. Lol. Second, the school hall is so freaking big. Raja Mahadi don't even have a school hall BUT we have colourful buildings.
The speeches were extremely long and quite chinese though some were in english.
Overall, the concert was awesome! Guest performer from Thailand, Mr ChongJiraJitra was superb! Their percussion solo was good too. "Don't try this at home." I didn't find it dangerous though.
I did not take any pictures though. Wanted to enjoy the show and was too lazy to take any picture and video but as soon as I get some pictures from Jia Ji, I'll upload 'em.
Hopefully they'll have another concert. But I'm kinda hoping to see them back in competition next year too. =/

All right. I should really go study Moral now!

P/S: It's you and no one else~~

AliciaYSJ
Layout by Gabby. and here. Inspired by tumblr. Blogger. Blogskins